Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Get Well

Hello Everyone!
One can never have enough Get Well cards in their stash
and when I saw the cool sketch challenge over at
CAS(E) this Sketch, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  


Here's the sketch I was referring to and I've taken the 
liberty of 'flipping' it to accommodate my sentiment die which by the
ways is Die Versions 'Express Edges - Get Well'.


The background designer paper was actually
a piece I had left over from another project ... original
was a 12x12 sheet (I will have to find what paper pack
it came from ... sorry).

Challenges to share in:
Use Your Stuff Challenge #303 - Die Cuts
Papercraft Challenge #7 - Sentiment as Focus
Creates & Makes Challenge #19 - ATG

The card was Quick, Easy and Perfect for my sale box!
I hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping in.
Don't forget about the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog DT Call running through March 16, 2018.
You can find all the details by clicking HERE.
 
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.