Saturday, October 7, 2017

Birthday Cards for the Youngins . . .

Happy Saturday All!

I'm a bit late posting today because I decided to pop over to downtown Akron for the Scrapbook Expo which was going on yesterday and today.  I figured I could do enough damage in an hour then be back home to finish my cards and get them posted.  WRONG!  LOL

I pull in the parking garage, found a parking space (good Lord I wish people would learn how to park!) and as I was walking into the building I hear my name being called!  Low and behold, there is my friend Terri Snode (Terri's Cards n' More) and her friend Judy.  Well needless to say we shopped for more then an hour and then decided to go for lunch!  What an unexpected FUN MORNING!

Anyways, here are the card I wanted to finish and share with you today!


I JUST received a couple of DIsney dies from the Dies R Us store the other day and of course just had to create a few kids cards with them.  Here I've used the same Cinderella but put her in two different dresses.  The designer paper used on these two cards is OLD, OLD, OLD!  It's called Cupcake Love by Little Yellow Bicycle  The Happy Birthday sentiment is by Tutti Designs as are the Stitched Ovals.


My soccer card is probably not 'color correct'  sorry!  LOL
I actually thought this Joy! crafts die was designed to have the openings on the ball 'pop out' ...  but they were just embossed so I colored them in before removing the die cut from the die.  I promise to do better next time!
Hey I was in a hurry!  LOL
I still think it's an okay card for a young person's birthday.


Challenges to share in:
Creative Knockouts Challenge #214 - ATG
Little Red Wagon Challenge #413 - Black & White

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope
you're having a wonderful weekend!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.