Friday, May 12, 2017

It's Fussy & Fancy Time!

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
I'm thrilled to say that I am your hostess for today's challenge.
The theme I have chosen is

THREE 'P's'
PINK ... PEARLS ... POSIES


I have several Nellie's Choice sheets of adorable Sandra Kuck images so that was my choice for today's focus image.  The Tutti Designs Nesting Stitches Circles were just the right size for cutting and left just the perfect sized matting.  My pink roses DCWV designer paper made for a beautiful backdrop which also brought focus to the trailing roses in the image.   My 'pearls' were created with Nuvo Pink Crystal Drops. 
 

I used a pink organza ribbon to make my triple bow then added a pink Wild Orchid rose to the center.  To add additional sparkle, I dabbed diamond Stickles here & there on the ribbon bow.  It looks so pretty in real life!


I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.  And, for more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMG, so much talent on this team!!

Challenges to share in:

Create with TLC & {Doing Life} Challenge - Anything Goes

Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  Pink 110# cs, DCWV roses dp, White 80# cs
Image:  Nellie's Choice
Stamps/Ink:  Impression Obsession / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  JoAnn's Pink Organza ribbon, Wild Orchid paper rose, Nuvo Pink Crystal Drops, Diamond Stickles,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.