Saturday, May 13, 2017

Imagine That!

Happy Saturday Afternoon All!
What a beautiful day we are having here in Ohio.
It started out a bit cool but the sun came out and it's a glorious day!

This morning I received this fabulous digi set


and couldn't wait to use it!  And it came just in
the nick of time since I need a birthday card for a little
girl.  Her party is tomorrow .. yikes!  Better late then never they say!  LOL
These PRECOLORED images help make 
for a fast card when you are forgetful like I have a tendency
to be these days!  LOL  Here's what I created . . .


I printed my image on a 4x6 scrap of white card stock then
die cut it using the Memory Box 'Cross Stitched Frame Borders' die set.
A polka dot background and a few Cloud 9 Designs 'rain drops'
and my card is party ready!!

There's a new monthly challenge going on right now at
Imagine That! Creative Playground blog and the theme is Anything Goes.
So I'm headed over to share this fun creation.  
Then it's time to make & enjoy 'Dinner on the Deck' ... YAY!

A few other challenges to share in:
Crazy 4 Challenge - Shade of Green
Simply Create Too Challenge - Use a digi stamp

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your Saturday is going as good as mine is!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.