Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Dies R Us - Happy Everything!

Hello Everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun spring/summer time inspiration card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
Who doesn't enjoy swinging on a swing in the summer breeze or just sitting in the grass watching the clouds go by?  I know I sure do so that's what this card is all about ... wishing you a Happy Everything!


My background began by simply cutting a white card stock panel 1/4" smaller than my card base then sponging blue ink on the top 3/4 for the sky and green ink on the lower quarter for the grass.  Then I started to build my scene.

The dies I have used on today's card are as follows:

Impression Obsession - Dies - Split Tree


Yvonne Creations - Dies - Pretty Pierrot - Flower Swing


Impression Obsession - Dies - Clouds



Impression Obsession - Dies - Dog Set

This little scene was a lot of fun to create and can certainly be used for a variety of occasions!  The 'split tree' is a fun die to create with since you can use it in multiple ways.


You can keep the two pieces together and die cut a FULL tree or you can cut either side to use on the edge of you card showing just a 'portion' of an entire tree.  Either left side or right side ... how much fun is that?  As you can see, I decided to use a left & a right giving my card different dimension.


Remember, each an every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample being shared by this fabulous design team.  Please be sure to pop in regularly.

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!  And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you're off to a great week ahead!
As always . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.