Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Dies R Us - Happy Birthday Cards

Hello Friends!
Today I have not one but TWO birthday cards to share that were created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog and they are easy, fun and VERY mailable!

 How easy is this!
I was playing around with my new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks last week and had a few panels sitting on my worktable so thought this one would look nice on a birthday card.    I also had this 'frame' which was left over from another project so why not use it too and help showcase my Poppy Stamps 'Jumbled Happy Birthday' sentiment die.  A few added Nuvo crystal drops and my card is ready to mail!

Poppystamps - Dies - Jumbled Happy Birthday

The blue frame was created using Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' dies.

Tutti Designs - Dies - Nesting Stitched Rectangles

My second card (as I said) utilizes the same Poppy Stamps sentiment die but I used it a little differently since I wanted to share this fun Tutti Designs 'Balloon Corner' die on my card and the sentiment was too long to position the word Birthday  'as a whole'! 

  So, I simply snipped the 'day' from the birthday and placed it on the bottom with 3 dots following from Nuvo crystal drops.  I also filled the little openings in the balloons with various colors of Nuvo crystal drops for a touch of color.


Remember, each an every day of the month there's a new inspiration sample being shared by this fabulous design team.  Please be sure to pop in regularly.

Challenges to share in:
Seize the Birthday Challenge - ATG Birthday
Come and Get It Challenge - Birthday
Simon Says Monday Challenge - It's A Frame Up
Crafty Cardmakers #188 - Add a Sentiment
 Ooh La La Challenge #228 - Something Beginning with "B" (Blue, Birthday, Balloons)

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today!  And, don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.