Friday, May 5, 2017

A Day Filled With Love & Laughter

Hello dear friends!
Sorry I've been a bit MIA ... but now that the stamping convention is over for another year and my spring show is also completed, maybe I can get some fun crafting done to share with you all!

Today's card was created with these three challenges in mind.   Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Feminine Anything Goes,  Power Poppy May Challenge - Frame It Up and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Hint of Pink.

My background panel was created with watercolor paper and  Tim Holtz Warn Lipstick Distress Oxide and Picked Raspberry Distress inks. 

I used the Power Poppy Sassy Succulents stamp set for my floral element.  I stamped it on watercolor paper then paint brushed on the color using the same inks as my background panel.  Once dried I went over the flower petal lines with a fine tip black marker.  Then fussy cut with my swivel craft knife.

My framing element are two of the dies in the Sue Wilson Cathedral Background die set #CED7101.  A sentiment from the Penny Black 'Special Wishes' stamp set and a few Nuvo white crystal drops and my card is complete.

Inside 
 butterflies & flowers colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

A few other challenges to share in today are:

QKR Stampede Challenge #242 - Feminine or ATG
Aud Sentiments Challenge #179 - Flowers + Sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.