background

Thursday, April 13, 2017

He Will Bring You Through It!

Good Evening Friends!

While blogging this evening I spotted a card created for
Though CAS design is not my usual go to ... this
sketch caught my eye ... particularly the card created by Birgit.
So, I felt compelled to join in.

Here is their sketch:


and here is my creation:


Over at the Path of Positivity Challenge their April challenge is
'Beauty of Nature'.  Nothing excites me more than to see all the trees
and flowers come to life in the springtime.  So the above creation
will also be shared on this wonderful site.

Below is my card CASING Birgit's creation.  
If you're not familiar with Birgit Biggan, you are missing out 
on some amazing artistry.  I have loved her design style for years.


My sentiments come from the Inspired by Stamping
'Word of Inspiration' stamp set.

Challenges to share in:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #411 - White + one other color
Scrapy Land Challenge #63 - ATG using store product companies
Crop Stop April Linky Party - ATG using store product companies

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Wishing you a restful evening and glorious day ahead.
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers - White cs, Black cs, Lime Green cs
Stamps/ink - Inspired by Stamping, Versafine Onyx
Dies/Punches - Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles' die set, Martha Stewart 'Vine Trim' punch, Elizabeth Craft 'Leafy Branch 4' die,
Accessories -  fine tip black marker for faux stitching, crimping tool, dimensional tape

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the leafy dies and the bold color scheme. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Darlene and super meaningful quotes. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very beautiful and very elegant. I particularly love the way you've used the die cut leaves on the first one
    Jane GDT at CRAFT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS cards! I love the leavers on the 1st one and the texture lines behind the sentiment on the 2cd. Thanks for linking up to the CropStop blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are beautiful cards. Love that you kept them CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful x 2, Darlene! Now you remind me I haven't used my crimper in ages. Sheesh, there's always something. See how you inspire me? Your black and white card is as awesome as the one with color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely cards. The quotes you used are so fabulous!! LOVE the green leafy dies on the first and the simplicity of the second. Greta design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty and a favorite saying. I love the green & b/w combo. Thanks for playing with Scrapy Land this round. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, I totally love how you did the placement of the leaves around and among the sentiment so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CASEing and lovely mix of greens. Love how you've used the die cuts too. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Darlene!
    First, I want to say CONGRATULATION on your win over at Cup It Up. I saw your name there today, and wanted to give you a SHOUT-OUT for winning. Tha'ts always exciting, right?
    Also, I want to thank you for sharing this GORGEOUS card with us. I love that fabulous sentiment and the beautiful colors you've chosen. Thanks so much for stopping by to play along in our challenge. It's such a blessing to have you join us. Enjoy your week, be creative, and please join us again soon.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Darlene, this is so gorgeous!! I love how you've used the leaves!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! Love this!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Happy Easter to you and your family!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great designs! I love crisp white cards. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are beautiful cards. I do love the sentiments on it. So inspirational. Thanks for playing along in the CRAFT Challenge and good luck. Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the way you framed your quotes. Thanks for playing with us at CC&S. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, Darlene. I too wait with anticipation and wonder for the unfurling leaves of Spring. Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning CAS card Darlene. Thank you for joining in the Beauty of Nature challenge at Path Of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene