Saturday, April 1, 2017

Do Al(l) Creative - EASTER

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge at Do-Al(l) Creatives

This month's theme is:

EASTER

and our sponsor is:

offering a $12.00 prize to their shop at the prize.

Today I've used the adorable image called 'Easter Bonnet Bunny'.


I had so much fun coloring and creating this card.
I was actually able to use up some 'scraps' of card stock for
today's design ... YAY!  Love when that happens.

My image was die cut using the Tutti Designs 'Nesting Stitched Rectangles'
and I also used the Tutti Designs 'Tulip Corner' as an accent.

A few pearl drops created using Nuvo crystal drops and
my card is ready for mailing!


 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at Do-Al(l) Creatives.

Challenges to share in:
Alphabet Challenge - B for Bunny
Cut It Up Challenge #118 - You've Got Me in Stitches
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge #182 - Anything Goes
 
 Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.