Friday, February 17, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Challenge Time . . .

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
This new challenge is hosted by Gina and the theme she has chosen is

Ribbon & Lace
 

What a fun time I had creating this card!
I was actually even able to use a few items that were laying around on my work table begging to be created with.  I really need to take a day and just create cards from the items I have stacking up on my table ... or quit changing my mind midway through a creation which results in extra cuts of ribbon, stamped images & die cuts!  LOL!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting With an Attitude February Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge - Ribbon or Lace??  (must be ribbon because I have a TON of it!! )
Craft Rocket Challenge #33 - Anything Goes
  I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.  And, for more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMGoodness ... so much talent on this team!!
Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .
 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Pink cs, Lavender cs, BoBunny dp
Stamp/Ink:  Old Stampin Up / Versafine Onyx
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon butterfly ribbon, Jambo White Lace Tape, Prima Flowers, Sequins, Nuvo crystal drops, Craft-Dee Bowz bowmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.