Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring one day ... Fall the next ... Uugh!

Hello my friends ...

WOW what a beautiful Easter Sunday!  
The weather was just perfect with temperatures in the low 70s ...
awe, my kind of weather!  
And it was so heartwarming to look out my front door
to see my spring flowers in bloom all through
the flower beds at the front of the house.


Then over night a storm came through ... lightening/thunder/wind/rain
and today the temperatures have dropped 25-30 degrees,
the wind is cold and it's gloomy/Fall looking AGAIN!  Uugh ...

Anyways ... enough complaining ... I'm just glad I'm ALIVE 
and have the freedom to complain and craft my little heart out!  LOL!


 Here are a couple of cards I created this past week
for the local Tea Shoppe.  They are having an event called 
'Birds of a Feather Stitch Together'
so I've created all the ordered cards using something
stitched with birds and tea cups/pots.

 
 
I've kept the designs very 'mailable' but pretty.
They are blank on the inside so the ladies can use them for
what ever occasion/purpose they require.
The images are from the internet and Etsy.
The design paper is K&Co. and the die set used is Memory Box 

A few challenges to share in:

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishing you a fabulous week ahead!
Can you believe April is right around the corner!  Yikes!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.