Thursday, November 5, 2015

Craft Show Coming ...

Happy Thursday Evening Everyone!
I have my final craft show of the year this weekend so I'm running out of time to make everything I want to have available.  Mainly because of this beautiful weather week!  I just couldn't stay in my cave and be creative when there where still so many things I wanted to get done outside and the weather was just gorgeous!!

So, tonight (after dark which is 5:30 now! Uugh!), 
I got busy making some holiday nugget pouches ... 28 to be exact!
Whew!  That's done!  LOL!
 


I already had these cute Minion Nugget Pouches ready to go!




As well as about 3 dozen Ghiradelli pouches ...




Of course I got busy after my last show which was in September making tissue box covers since I sold out of them and knew I'd have people looking for them.  Hopefully I have enough of a variety to accommodate everyone's wishes.


And last but not least my cards ...

Now to finalize things tomorrow and get everything packed into the car!
Shew ... and I wonder why I'm tired tonight!  LOL!
Anyways ... if you live in the Akron, Ohio area, you can find me at the Green H.S.
on Boettler Road in Green, Oh on Saturday from 9-4.
Wish me luck!
Thanks for stopping by!  As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.