Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tea Time

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
It's time to share another inspirational card using dies from the fabulous Dies R Us Store over on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Today I'm working on some cards for the local Tea Shoppe and came up with this simple, yet elegant design.

Another quick & easy using 1 image, 1 die and a touch of sequins.


As you see, I actually made two cards today.
For the one on the left I used colored card stock for my die cutting to pull in the color from my image.  And, for the one on the right I used a colored card stock base card and die cut in white.
A few sequins sprinkled around and VIOLA!


Isn't it elegant?
My bird in a tea cup images came from Etsy.


Please be sure to pop over each weekday to see what my
die cutting team mates have to share with you!
I have NO DOUBT you will pick up a few very clever ideas from this group of ladies!

And you'll want to be sure to pop over to the Dies R Us Store to see all the
newly released dies available.  Lots and lots of awesome dies for your holiday cards too!

Then, why not come join in the challenges offered at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog?
A new theme offered on the 1st & 15th of each month with one lucky winner & TOP 3 for each challenge.
Hope to see you there!

Now I'd better get back to work ... 
Thanks for stopping by today!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.