Thursday, September 3, 2015

White Wash #3

I'm BACK again!  Promise ...  last time today!
I just couldn't wait to do another card using the same 'White Wash' technique
 required for the challenge over at the Mod Squad Challenge blog 
and this time, as mentioned in my last post, I did it on black paper. 
 
I actually made TWO cards ...
 This one using the white ink first ... then blue & purple.
The green on the leaves is difficult to see ... maybe should have used a lighter shade!


On the second card I used the same white ink but then ONLY the blue with same green for the leaves.  
 

 
Both of these cards are beautiful IRL and will be wonderful additions to my birthday craft show box.  
Can you tell I really like this technique?  LOL!!
 
 I've really enjoyed my crafting day today!
Playing with a new, fun technique using various background papers.
I hope you've had a good crafting day too!

Now I'd better go spend a little time with my other half!
Don't want him to feel neglected!  LOL

Thanks for taking a peek and please let me know what you think.
Which posting was your favorite with this technique??
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.