Tuesday, September 1, 2015

One Die ... Two Cards

Hello Friends!
SEPTEMBER!!  Can you believe it??

Today I have not one but TWO cards I've created using one die set as my main framing focus!  I have created these cards for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  If you've not checked out this site, please take a minute and pop over now!  This team creates inspirational cards for you Monday thru Friday using dies from the Dies R Us Store.

Now, onto my cards!  UNFORTUNATELY, the die set I am referring to is sold out at our store at the present time, but I will share the information with you, in hopes of it coming back on the shelf and you can get this fabulous set for yourself.  Here are my cards and all the 'particulars' ...


Primary framing die set I mentioned is:  Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Romantic Rose' #S5-230

Other dies used on this first card are:
Memory Box:  Stitched Square Layers #30038 (Inside)

Also used on the creation of this card:
Martha Stewart 'Monarch' & '3 in 1' Butterfly punches, Butterfly Border punch
Stamps:  Endless Creations and Hero Arts


 For my second card I have used the two 'inside/smaller' dies in this set for the front cover frame as well as the inside sentiment panel.


 The other die used on this quick & easy to make birthday card is the Spellbinder 'Fairy Cierra' #S2-103.   Once again I'm sorry to report that this particular fairy die is Out of Stock but the Spellbinder D-Lites -Fairy Ariana #S2-102 is in stock and would work beautifully as well!


The stamps used on this card are:
Just for Fun and The Stamp Pad Co.

Please don't forget about our Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with one lucky entry winning a gift voucher to the DRU store.
Why not come join in the fun ... just follow the theme and use at least one die cut on your creation.

Lots to get done today so I'd better get busy!
Have a fabulous week and thanks so much for stopping by!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.