Thursday, July 9, 2015

You can never have enough . . .

. . . birthday cards!

Good Morning Everyone!
I have another busy Thursday again this week!
One hour 'plus' dentist appointment and a link up visit with my Mom!
But before I get on the road I wanted to share a card I created to satisfy two particular challenges!


I have always enjoyed working with sketches and I really like the sketches offered up at the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Blog.  Here's the sketch to work with this week:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Ka4rjpqOaMM/VZmsxnH4fKI/AAAAAAAAWr8/BFmSmDW0PwM/s1600/zzMojo405.gif

The other challenge I wanted to join in today is the IN STITCHES (faux or real) challenge offered at Cheery Lynn Designs ... and of course you must use at least one of their products.  
Today I have used the following:
Mandy Doily #DL276 ... Tiny Fanciful Flourish #B387 ... 
Fanciful Flourish Small #B117S ... Mini Fanciful Flourish Reverse #B291 

 
I've satisfied the 'stitches' theme by creating Faux Stitching around the outside of several panels as well as the stitching on my Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' die sentiment panels. 

The papers I've used today are SU Groovy Guava cs, Medium blue cs and Heartfelt Creations 'Sun-Kissed Collection' design paper.   A touch of diamond Stickles was added to my flourishes for a touch of sparkle.

Did you notice? ...  I also used the little flowers that were popped out of my Mandy Doily die to embellish my card ... couldn't bring myself to swish them away into the trash!  LOL!

 A few other challenges to share in:
Scrapy Land Challenge #21 - Anything Goes w/product they carry

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Now I'd better get on my way ... 
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.