Tuesday, April 7, 2015

June Weddings

Good Morning Everyone!
Today I have a couple of cards to share with you as my Dies R Us Inspiration.
Be sure to pop over to our Dies R Us Inspiration Blog each weekday
for new cards, tips & tricks from the team in hopes of inspiring you in using your die cuts.

With wedding season not really that far away, and two craft shows the end
of the month, I felt the need to restock my wedding themed cards.
There are so many beautiful wedding themed dies available at our Dies R Us store
you'll want to be sure to pop over and find exactly what you are looking for
to create all your special occasion cards.

Inside
  The dies used on this first card are as follows:

Tattered Lace 'Kensington Corner'

My card is A6 in size and I've used Prima 'Sparkling Spring' design paper as my background panel.  
After die cutting my "I DO" couple from white card stock, I colored them
using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  I also added 'pearls' to the bride
using White Liquid Pearls.  The corner butterfly is from K&Co.
The bride and groom have also been popped up for added dimension.


For my second card, I've used the same Cheery Lynn Designs ' I DO' couple but
decided to keep them in 'silhouette' form by die cutting them from black card stock.

Inside




















The additional dies used for this second card creation are:
Marianne 'Love Birds' LR0298 (not carried at DRU)

The background panel on this card was embossed using the Cuttlebug 'Textile' embossing folder then outlined in gold with a Gold Pilot Marker.  Gold Organza ribbon was also added.

I hope you've enjoyed today's wedding creations and find inspiration in my designs.  It's fun to use the same die cut in various ways.  Such as I have done today.  

Please be sure to check out all the amazing die cutting companies Dies R Us carries in stock.  
You will find they are a fabulous ONE STOP SHOPPING location.

Don't forget to come join in our Dies R Us Challenges.  
You still have time to join in the current 'One For The Boys' Challenge going 
on through April 13th.  YOU could win a Gift Prize to our Dies R Us Store!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a fabulous week ahead!  
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.