Monday, April 13, 2015

Fire Fighter Fancy Fold ...

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a card to share that would not only make a fabulous card for a little boy ...

Cheery Lynn Designs - Fire Department - B538

 But, I created this side step card last month for my granddaughter, MOrgan's 23rd birthday.
Yep ... she's a fire fighter ... working for Medic Rescue ... going for her EMT license and very proud of what she's doing and accomplishing!  In fact, she and her fiance Mark are both fire fighters. 


Needless to say, when I saw that Cheery Lynn Designs had a die set specifically for the fire department, I knew I had to get it for her birthday card and so glad I did ... she loved it.  They have other similar sets:  i.e. Police, Navy Seals, Marines, Army, Air Force, Dog Tags.  Great for making cards of encouragement for the young men & women defending our country and homeland.

Challenges:
Come and Get It Challenge - Make a card for a Child
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

Keeping this short ... going to be a busy day!
Thanks for stopping by and as always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.