Friday, April 24, 2015

Exciting News to Share . . .

Hello Dear Friends and Happy Weekend!
Sorry I don't have any new cards to share with you this evening but I do have some EXCITING NEWS that I'd like to share!  It's been a very busy week and going to be an even busier weekend for me but I'm not complaining as I'm doing what I love ... creating my cards and meeting people.  

On Wednesday I did a private show in Wadsworth, Ohio at the Galaxy Restaurant and one of the other vendors I met at this show just so happens to have a unique and fabulous Tea Shop just 5 minutes from my home!! 
OMG and I didn't even know they were there ... 
I really need to get out of the cave from time to time!  LOL!

This darling shop is called:
Marge's Place At Portage Lakes LLC
and it's run by two of the sweetest ladies (sisters) you'd ever want to meet!


If you are from the Akron, Ohio area you really MUST take the time to stop by this shop.  They are open THURS, FRI & SAT  10-5 and if you're looking for some unique, beautiful & tasty gift ideas ... this place is for you!  I actually gasp when I walked it the door and thought OH YEA ... THIS IS MY KIND OF SHOP!   For those of you who live in my area, they are located at 4118 State Park Drive (street right across from Dietz's Landing ... off 619 Turkeyfoot Road).


Now for a peek at the inside ... are you ready??  LOL!





I KNOW ... ISN'T IT AWESOME???

okay now HERE'S MY EXCITING NEW . . .

They have asked ME (take a breath Darlene! lol) to create 'Tea Themed' cards and gift items that they can display/sell in their adorable, quaint shop.  OMG I couldn't say YES quick enough!!  LOL!  I'm honored and excited to have my creations showcased in such a beautiful shop!

So if you're in the area, please, please, please take the time to stop by this shop and be sure to tell them I sent you!  You won't be sorry!  And if when you do, be sure to look HIGH and LOW ... there is beauty to be found at every level of this shop! 

Thanks for letting me blow my own horn ... I'm just so excited I had to share it with all of you!!
I have another private show tomorrow for the Red Hat Society!  Wish me luck!
AND, it's time once again for the Adventures in Stamping Convention held at the John S. Knight Center downtown Akron all weekend.  I will be not only attending this year but also been ask to do demo's for the Heartfelt Creations booth.  If you happen to be coming to the convention on Sunday ... please stop by and say HELLO!  

Time to get out of the cave and get a little rest before this whirlwind all begins!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.