Sunday, March 29, 2015

Time to Color the Eggs . . .

Happy Palm Sunday Everyone!
Yep ... almost time to get those eggs colored!
One more week before the Easter Bunny comes hoppin', hoppin, hoppin, down the bunny trail!

Today's a new challenge at 613 Avenue Creates.
 Remember, the challenges at 613 Avenue Creates are always ANYTHING GOES ... but with a TWIST.  You can join in either way ... using the twist or not!
TODAY HOWEVER ... there is NO TWIST!

Before I share my card I want to thank Chana/Kathi and the 613 Avenue gang for a wonderful
and neighborly good time these past few months.  This will be my last card as a 613 Avenue
team member and I just want them to know how much I appreciate what they are
doing and how they treat their team members!  Keep up the good work ladies!
Thanks so much!

We have some fabulous sponsors and 
my DT card for today was created with a fun image from 

called 'Easter Artist'.



I had a lot of fun coloring this image with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers!
And, there are 2 background panels (one vertical, one horizontal) that I created using various distress inks and sponge daubers.  My full background is 'tie die' design paper by Recollections.
And of course I just had to add a touch of sparkle, so I grabbed various colors of Stickles to adorn this beautiful Cheery Lynn Designs egg die cut.

So why not come join in the fun!
We look forward to seeing your creations!

Challenges to share in today:

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a FABULOUS day!
God Bless You All!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  Recollections 'tie dye' design paper, white cs, teal blue cs, lavender cs, pink cs
Inks:  Tim Holtz distress inks, SU inks, Memento inks
Accessories:  Marianne 'LR0269' die, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Lace Light Deco Border' #B133, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Lace Egg One' #DL207, TH fine tip black marker (faux stitching), Various Stickles, dimensional tape, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Fiskars swivel craft knife (fussy cutting), large sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.