Monday, January 12, 2015

Now I lay me down to sleep . . .

As a child did you say this prayer every night before going to bed?
I sure did and remember it fondly!

Hello My Friends!
Today I have a card to share with you showcasing product from Crafty Secrets!
Did you see all the amazing creations the team made for the current Linky Party?  
OMG such a creative team and we would LOVE to have you come join in our challenge fun ..., you can check out all the details HERE and you have until Jan. 18th to share your creation.  

Please tell your friends too ...  remember, EVERYONE can get the FREE image & paper over on the blog for their own use in playing our challenges BUT you can still use ANY CRAFTY SECRETS products to create and enter.  The FREE paper I'm referring to is the one I have used on my card today ... so pretty!

Isn't this image precious!
It's one of the many adorable images found in the Crafty Secrets 'Little Dolls' Images and Journal Notes Booklet.  I have actually cut the strip apart and used both parts on my card front.
 
I had a little bit of fun with the ribbon & pearls too ... 
Vintage just isn't vintage without satin ribbon & pearls ...

Please be sure to check out all the AMAZING prices at our STORE
and come join in our challenge!  

A few challenges to share in today are:
Gem of a Challenge - Something New (digital design paper/gold flourish stickers)
Allsorts Challenge #293 - New & Cute (digital design paper/gold flourish stickers)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Something New (digital design paper/gold flourish stickers)
Craft-Dee BowZ January Challenge - Anything Goes using a Bow
 Design Team Showcase Challenge Jan 11-17, 2015

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a FABULOUS day!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.