Thursday, January 29, 2015

Butterfly Love . . .

Hello Dear Friends!
We are expecting a big snow storm today so, 
I'm staying in where it's warm & safe!  

Today I have a card to share using the sketch from the current sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers (must be a member to see challenges) and the theme of  'V for Valentines' (+ butterfly) for the new challenge at the Butterfly Challenge Blog.  I'm thrilled to say the card I created for the previous challenge at the  Butterfly Challenge Blog was chosen as one of the Top 3 ... how cool is that!  Thanks ladies!

Card Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, Me & My Big Ideas dp
Image:  Crafty Secrets 'Love Mail' Creative Scraps
Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs #DL112 Exotic Butterflies Small, #B227 Love, Spellbinder Classic Hearts
Accessories:  White Gelly Roll Pen

I have truly been enjoying working with a few sketch challenges lately.  
When I'm stumped or the mojo is 'not so good' ... all I need to do is look through a few sketch challenges and the creative juices start flowing.  I have always found this to be a good 'starting' point for me when I'm stumped ... give it a try the next time you are struggling on 'where to begin'!

Challenges to share in today:
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Love, Valentine's Day
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - Love Me Do (everything used is more than 1 yr old)
Through The Craft Room Door -  Anything Goes (Jan 27 - Feb 2)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope if you are getting snow today like I am, you'll be able to stay in where it's warm and safe too.  If not, then please be careful out there! 
And remember ... Spring is on the way!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.