Saturday, December 20, 2014

Time is RUNNING OUT . . .

Happy Saturday Friends!

Just wanted to share some of the holiday cards I worked on feverishly the other day in order to have enough to send to friends and family.  I've been blessed with a very good craft show year and although I'm thrilled with that fact, it left me empty handed for my own holiday cards ... so I buckled down and just GOT BUSY!!




I found this beautiful tree image over on Pinterest and thought by adding a touch of Stickles sparkle and a holiday sentiment it would make a beautiful card and I was right!  These were really quick and easy!  These next  cards were images and papers I had laying on the table that didn't get used on my original card ideas ... so now they have been turned into a card that I'm sure family & friends will appreciate!






 Okay now I'd better get them in the mailbox ... time is running out!
I actually made another 12 cards but won't bore you with them ... lol!
Have a great day and I hope you're ready for Santa's arrival!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.