Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

To All My Friends out there in Blogland
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We will be hosting Thanksgiving this year and I'm praying the weather holds up for us since my Mom and Ken have an hour & a half drive to get here.  Going to be a small group, but so blessed to have my family close enough to share the time and meal together!

I pray you are also able to have the blessing of family & friends around your dinner table!  Stay safe, warm and happy!  We have so much to be thankful for!

Hugs to you all and once again . . .

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Shadowhunters out there (as well as a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.