Friday, November 21, 2014

Crafty Secrets Retro Kitchen Get Well

Hello dear friends!
Today I have a card to share using one of the new kitchen digital sets from Crafty Secrets.  This set is called RETRO KITCHEN DIGITAL KIT and it is AWESOME!!!


OMG!  I actually remember a lady from my childhood who had a kitchen that looked JUST LIKE this paper!  Who remember the old 'Congo Wall' (Congoleum Tiles) ... LOL yep I'm aging myself again!  I think it came in Cherries or Apples ... aahh the memories of days gone by!  LOL

Anyways, I just love this color combo (so bright & cheerful) and the cute image made me smile so thought it would be perfect for a get well card!  The sentiment panel comes BLANK ... I simply stamped the sentiment in manually this time around.  You could also use many of the Crafty Secrets sentiments available to fit any occasion.  

By simply adding a little red gingham ribbon/bow ... this card was FAST and EZPZ!! 

Be sure to pop on over to the Crafty Secrets Store and check out all the AMAZING SALES going on right now!  Sandy is switching to ALL DIGITAL so she has a warehouse full of goodies to sell at a VERY REASONABLE PRICE ... here's the link!

AND REMEMBER ... we have a Monthly Linky Party the 1st Monday of Every Month over on our BLOG!  All you need to do is create ANYTHING using a Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage item and you qualify for some FREE GOODIES!  That's right ... EVERYONE'S A WINNER! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!
Till next time . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.