Friday, July 25, 2014

Earth Laughs in Flowers

Hello my friends!
 WOW ... can you believe it's Friday again?  
Time is sure FLYING!

After sharing some of my pretty flowers with you yesterday, I thought it only appropriate to share a 'flower based' card with you today!  I get tired of making your typical side open cards so today I created a fun 'gate fold' card using some of the beautiful Crafty Secrets digital design papers.  This is one of the sheets from the Radiant Digital Papers and the pretty floral images are from the Summertime Printable Sheet which is currently available to you for FREE when you place an order at the Crafty Secrets online store.



(Inside view)

The digital images and papers available at the Crafty Secrets store are fabulous ... be sure to pop over and check 'em out!  My card is A6 in size and I've used decal scissors to give my images/sentiment a bit of whimsy before matting them onto black cardstock.  I have left it blank inside for the moment but can be sent for a variety of occasions!

There's a lot going on at Crafty Secrets these days!
Did you see we have 4 new design team members?  Just wait until you see what they have created for the upcoming August Linky Party which will be posted on our Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage Blog on August 4th.  FABULOUS inspiration will be shared ... you won't want to miss it!  Then you can come play along!  You don't have to follow any particular theme ... as long as you use Crafty Secrets product on your project you qualify to play along and you could be lucky enough to win the $50 prize at the end of the challenge week.  Even if you aren't the BIG winner, you will still receive a $6 voucher to the store just for joining in the challenge fun!  EVERYONE'S A WINNER!!!

Well that's it for me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend ahead!
One of my BFF from high school & her hubby are coming for dinner and a visit on Saturday!  Really looking forward to that!  Guess I'd better start thinking what we'll have to eat!  LOL!!

As always . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.