Friday, June 27, 2014

Classy Cards n Such - Sweet Baby

Good Afternoon!
The new challenge over on Classy Cards n Such is as my post title shows - 'Sweet Baby'.  
We have a sweet baby in our neighborhood (5 weeks old today - Little Miss Lily) and her mama decorated her room in shades of purple (which happens to be my favorite color) so I had that in mind when I made this card creation.



Aren't these Joy! Craft dies adorable?  And, this gorgeous shimmery paper comes from the Classy Cards n Such store ... so many beautiful colors and it die cuts perfectly!  This paper is called So ... Silk Fabulous Purple, but do check out all the colors she has available ... they are gorgeous!

I hope you'll come join in this weekly challenge.  
Check out what this week's prize is ...

Enter to win this week's prize!!
Baby Carriage by Memory Box
You only have a couple of days left on this week's challenge so you'll have to hurry!

Here are a few additional challenges I'd like to enter into today:
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!
We are headed to Pittsburgh for our nephew's daughter, Meghan's grad party.  I made her graduation card/money box which I will share after the party.
Hope to see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.