Sunday, April 13, 2014

Joan's Touch

Good Sunday Morning Friends!
WOW! It was so beautiful yesterday that I spent most of the day outside trying to get some Spring cleanup underway.  Didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped (when did I get this old & weak?) but hopefully will get out there once again today to do a little more.

But before I venture outdoors, I wanted to share a card with you that I quickly (last day for challenge) made for the current challenge at Joan's Touch.  

Here are this week's requirements:

  • Use a plaid, check or striped paper -
  • Put a border around an image
  • Use any color
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens


  • A while back I spotted this paper pack while out shopping and just knew it fit my daughter/granddaughter perfectly, so put it in my cart!  It is called 'Country Girl' and is by Paper House.  I believe I bought it at Hobby Lobby.

    A few challenges to share in:
    Sister Act Card Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
    The Stamping Boutique #12 - Distress It
    As You Like It Challenge - Favorite style of stitching (faux or real) ... Faux because I don't have my new sewing machine set up yet ... but once I do, my favorite will be real I'm sure!
    Aud Sentiments Challenge #104 - Sentiment for a Friend (born/raised in the country, this card would suit many of my life long friends)
     Southern Girl Challenge - Earn Your Stripes
    Flat Friends Challenge #19 - Include a Sentiment

    Now I'd better get breakfast made and get back outside. 
    Actually supposed to be in the HIGH 70s today ... but windy ... so we'll see how quickly I'm back in my cave.  LOL!  Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a FABULOUS day!!!

    Recipe:
    Papers:  White cs, Chocolate cs, Paper House 'Country Girl' dp
    Accessories:  TH Tea Dye distress ink, TH distresser, Kaiser pearls, Fiskars swivel craft knife, TH fine tip black marker for faux stitching



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

    In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.