Tuesday, January 7, 2014

See What Happens!

Hello blogging friends!

As my title suggests, See What Happens with it's Cold & Snowy Outside!?!
I bombard you with card making creations!  
LOL!

Today I've made a card for the Outlawz Monday 'Greetings Challenge' - My Sentiments Exactly ... the theme is to use one of your FAVORITE sentiments!  That is exactly what I've done here along with a cute little 'pocket' design.


The design paper I chose to use today is from the Graphic45 'Secret Garden' collection.
I was going through some old Christmas cards and found this card front 

 which I tore apart to use as a template but then cut it wrong ... dang!  So my card front ended up a little different ... but you will be seeing one 'like this' coming to my blog soon!  LOL!

Since this particular challenge is about my 'favorite' sentiment, I immediately reached for this sentiment stamp by Stamping Sensations!  I've used it over & over on various projects and have heard a lot of positive feedback at my craft shows when someone picks up a card, altered tablet or whatever else I have used it on.

I have kept the inside of this card blank so I can write a note to my 'friend' when the weather breaks.  OR, maybe I should write it now and give her some hope for nice weather ahead (MONTHS from now, Uuugh!) 

A few additional challenges:
Cards and More #97 - Anything Goes (C5)
Craft-Dee BowZ January - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Craft Your Passion - Fancy Borders/Edges
Scrapping Everyday Miracles - Friends Forever


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed this little creation.
Do you belong to the Outlawz group?
What is your favorite sentiment?
Please come share!

As always . . .




Recipe:

Papers:  White cs, Bazzill Basics 'butter' dp from Archivers, Graphic45 Secret Garden dp & chipboards
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Anastasia' border die, MS 'Floral Vine' border die, gold Stickles, green organza ribbon, Memento 'bamboo leaves' ink, sponge dauber

21 comments:

  1. I adore your cards with pockets and tags. Hot Cocoa Hugs and Safe From Storms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the idea of a tag inside a card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards Diane. Great colors too!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your card better than the one you were trying to copy! Its so delicate, and the words are super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely am loving this card! the papers are lovely and the sentiment is too! thanks for joining us over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the pocket. What a beautiful card.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiufl card Dar...very creative my friend..nice to see the pretty "sunshiney" yellow colors!!! You are on a roll...keep on it...love seeing your beautiful designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. I love the pull out tag. Thanks for joining use this month over at SEM DT AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning and I love the verse too. Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm also doing that!!! Going though stuff but I'm trying to clean my craft room!! Oh boy what a mess... Love the card you found and love your creation you made from the idea. Wonderful colors and die cuts. Super sentiment and a perfect pocket card.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the touch of lace! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! Love your way you stuck the tag at the front and the lace border is sweet. Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wunderschön gestaltet. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Cards und More. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at cards and more.
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this tag in a pocket project! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is gorgeous Darlene and thank you for playing along with us at SEM this month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cheerful tag card Darlene!! So glad you could join us for the Craft Dee BowZ challenge! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your pretty pocket card Darlene--so glad you decided to link up with us at SEM this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tag card! Wonderful sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.