Wednesday, October 2, 2013

TOGETHER . . .

Hello my friends ...

Earlier this week I requested your help in choosing a photo that most depicted the word 'TOGETHER' ... which is the challenge word over at OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD blog

 

 ... from the 5 photos I shared with you (you can see the others HERE if you didn't get a chance to participate). 
And the overall selected photo was:


This adorable photo of the liter of Jack Russell Terrier puppies from which my granddaughter Morgan picked her loving little LYLLA  (farthest right and the runt of the liter).

Lylla is a very happy & loved little dog and is VERY attached to Morgan.  I am not a dog lover (sorry) but I must admit even I have fallen in love with this quick moving, bouncy, happy, just wants to be loved pup!  Lylla is less than 6 months old but has the personality of a grown dog. 

Since you all loved this photo ... here's a few more that will warm your heart!

(where Morgan goes ... Lylla goes!)














 






 











 Like I said ... Anyone who knows me KNOWS I am NOT a dog lover ... but I must admit Lylla is different ... she's cute & funny and I just can't help myself ... hence, look who's holding Lylla!  LOL!!

Thanks so much to my friends and followers for helping me decide which photo best suited this fun, inspiring challenge.  Oh, and by the way ... the second most selected photo was the photo of my daughter & granddaughter TOGETHER kayaking.

Hope you are having a good day and thanks so much for stopping by.
Please stop back again tomorrow when I'll be sharing the new OCTOBER CHALLENGE at Shelly's Images.  It's going to be FUN and EASY ... you'll certainly want to play along!!

As always ...

12 comments:

  1. Little Lylla...it would be sooooo cool if you won with her photo. I think you're a dog lover...you just don't want to admit it...haha...Brutus, Josie and now Lylla...just saying <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are adorable! Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,how very cute! Perfect together photograph :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute puppy and it sounds like she is doing a very good job of winning everyone over (whether they're a dog lover or not)~!
    sweet shot of the pups 'together'~!

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely adorable picture.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my ... how could you pick from these beauties ... wonderful photos! So glad you shared them with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can so feel these photos and the love, we just had a new Papi 3 weeks ago, oh boy, I am a mom once again, LOL! Thanks for linking up this week at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh what lovely adorable photos!! makes the heart swell! A best friend for your granddaughter for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You 'almost' make me want to go get a dog again! Lylla is adorable! Such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and fun to see photo's, I can see why you had a hard time choosing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stop smiling, looking at this cutie!!. I LOVE cats and dogs and mostly furry animals :). I think, Lylla must have thought Morgan is her mommy!. Sweet thing. Thank you for sharing their bonding time with us @ Our Beautiful World!:).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.