Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge

Happy HUMP DAY my friends!
It's time once again for a fun challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Today's challenge is

FALL/HALLOWEEN

Yep ... it's that time of year again and just seems to be crazy busy for me this year!

For today's card I decided to use the image offered up over at the Paper Craft Planet - Sassy Studio Group's Progressive Challenge called Scarecrow Sassy for my focus.  Isn't she pretty all dressed up in her Fall attire?
My design today is pretty plain and simple and focuses around all those beautiful Fall leaves that are currently falling in my back yard and I need to get outside and mow over (AGAIN ... LOL!).  I'm not complaining mind you!  Well ... maybe a little ... but I wouldn't have it any other way ... I just LOVE the change of seasons and the additional work that comes along with those changes is just part of the package!

Who wouldn't love having a tree this beautiful in their front yard ...
This is the tree in my next door neighbors front yard.  
It has been amazing watching it turning color this year.  
Just gorgeous and quite the inspiration for today's Fall card! 

Here are a few additional challenges I'd like to enter into:
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's - Autumn/Fall
Use Your Stuff Color Challenge - Orange, Yellow, Green
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Won't you please come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  You have until November 3rd to get your entry in (reminder ... that's the day we turn our clocks back!) and we would LOVE to see what you create!  Whether FALL or HALLOWEEN ... I'm sure they will be inspiring to me!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today ... it means the world to me!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  Reminisce Harvest dp, red - green - bright orange cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Fiskars swivel craft knife, Cheery Lynn Designs B178 Flourish Leaf Strip die, Creative Memories letter stickers

8 comments:

  1. Wow...super pretty and color"fall" card...love it!!!!! It doesn't look simple to me but gorgeous...and speaking of gorgeous...that tree is a stunner...and to me the trunk of it resembles an owl!!! Have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This simply stunning...love the colours and your colouring is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love the warm, vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything matches so well, love the fall feeling of this card, so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an amazing inspiration tree to have so near to you and you have certainly used the inspiration to produce a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in at Use Your Stuff this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Before I read your post the first thing I thought was "what a Sassy gal"...of course, I love the colors. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image! Love the leaves as well!Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness such a fabulously vibrant card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.