Saturday, May 18, 2013

WOW! BUSY Day and It's Not Over Yet!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Crazy busy weekend so no crafting for me today but I do have a few other 'pretties' to share with you!  Today was the BIG STAMP SALE in ZOAR, OH and my friend Lana & I had a table filled with goodies to SELL so we could go buy more NEWER goodies!!!  LOL!!

While resting on the deck last evening after an afternoon of spreading a small portion of the 10 yds. of mulch we have to spread throughout the landscaping, I noticed how pretty the flowers along the back of the house looked so snapped a few photos.


 Don't ask me how I ended up with so many different colors of Columbine ... a couple of years ago I planted TWO purple plants and here's what I have now!   Isn't Mother Nature a wonderful thing??



I just love these two Azalea bushes.  The colors are so bright and happy!
 

Well this is going to have to be short & sweet since hubby was busy dumping mulch around while I was at the Stamp Sale and now it's my turn to rake it into place!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a wonderful weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Azaleas look stunning, so vibrant, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers - we are still at daffodils and rain in Scotland! I will just dream of summer sun & warmth!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Darlene, you are so blessed with natures best on your doorstep. The flowers are really just so vibrant. Hope you picked a few for a vase indoors.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Columbine...all mine have reverted to the original colors over the years....now I might have to rebuy them after seeing yours!! Busy and crazy here, too...headed out at 7am for about an hour, then leaving again at 10:30 for most of the day....bridal shower today, wedding for another last night, I feel like I haven't been to bed at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is going to be beautiful my friend. Hugs from FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning flowers you have and fantastic colors too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. So did you have a good sale!! Beautiful flowers too.

    Just a reminder!
    Clearly Digi Stamps Blog Hop Today and Freebie images every Sun and Thursday this month. (actually 2 Freebies right now till Monday....they are cute!!)
    See you there!
    http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flower bed is just beautiful. I think it's great that you're having so much fun in the sun. It's good to take a break from crafting once in awhile. I think it gives us a fresh outlook. And you got some vitamin D. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Darlene I love your flowers they look so fabulous!! Thank you for a fun day at the big sale always so much fun sharing a table with you!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.