Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Our Anniversary!


Just a quick post to share with you the BEAUTIFUL flowers my hubby of 18 years surprised me with this morning.  YEP ... today is our 18th Anniversary and truly the time has FLOWN BY!!  I am so blessed to have this man in my life and I only pray we have at least another 18 years together!  He is my everything!

Those who know us know that Mark is a 3 year Cancer Survivor and I am truly blessed to still have him by my side!  Mark retired this past July and I am enjoying having him around the house!  It's fun when he decides we should do this or that ... or take an adventure here or there ... THIS is the time together we have been working towards!  Hopefully 2013 will bless us with good health and the ability to do some traveling we've always talked about doing.  But in the meantime ... I'm just happy he's here and healthy enough to still be able to do those little things like go out to dinner or surprise me on our anniversary with flowers!  
What A Guy!!

OH ... and before I go ... 
Want to see my Christmas pedicure?
I really got brave this time around! LOL!
Now all I need is a pair of Christmas Flip Flops.  
I don't wear shoes unless I absolutely HAVE TO!
(Like when there's a couple inches of snow on the ground!)
My moto is:  No Snow No Shoes!


THESE WOULD DO!!
Santa Claus Christmas Holiday Flip Flops (Red)
Okay ... enough sillyness!
Hope to see you again real soon!  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Congrad,Very happy for you both,You have been very Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!! Beautiful flowers! Love the pedi.... :D
    Hugs from FL, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow congrats on 18 wonderful years together. Here's to the next 18 and more. The flowers are gorgeous. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wonderfu 18 years together and here's to the next 18. The flowers are gorgeoues. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! May the time still together be blessed and may you be a blessing to the world!
    Another thing we have in common...we celebrated 14 years of marriage, too!
    Hugs from the Africa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, congrats to you guys..and what a beau-ti-ful bouquet of flowers...he's a keeper for sure!!! And I am just like you....never where shoes unless I have too....I want those flip flops, maybe Santa can drop them off...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Darlene. Wishing you many, many more wonderful years together. Your flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary Darlene! May God bless you with many more and I love your polish - I wear shoe - otherwise I stub my toes on things - happy for you to go barefoot! Enjoy your week! I am so behind! LOL - Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.