Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Can You Dig It Challenge #12

Welcome to TUESDAY and 
another fabulous challenge at CAN YOU DIG IT!

Today's challenge theme is 

WHERE'S THE COLOR?

I found inspiration from this photo that Michelle offered to us from Pinterest.


I chose to use the adorable 'lampshade' digi image available at the CYDI Store.  You'll want to be sure and pop on over and check out all the cute images ready for you to purchase and create with!  So, without further ado ... here's my creation . . .


The background dp is from GinaK and I have generated my own sentiment on the computer using Word software.  Coloring was done with Prismacolor markers and Joann's Whisper Strokes markers.  My flourish is a Cheery Lynn Designs (B147) Olive Branches die and I've added a touch of sparkle to them with gold Stickles.  The corner flower is from Prima and the gold center is a Stampendous Diamond Dot.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and check out this new store!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Darlene

8 comments:

  1. oh Hun,this is so beautiful oh just love that stamp coloured to perfection,too and just love,the gorgeous dies,you have used,brilliant hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the lamp (one of my fav images at CYDI?)! Fun flower and leaf flourish - they add a lot of interest, but your sentiment is just perfect for this card!!! Well done Darlene - I feel inspired and want to go make another card right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the design and colours your have used

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Scene. Your card is every bit as beautiful Darlene. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really very unique take on the challenge! I love you thinking outside the box! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a super card..loving
    the lampshade never seen a stamp like this but as im not really a good stamper i doubt id be looking lol!! but its a fab card the red and white is stunning combo and love that picci...brrrrr...hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card Darlene! Great image and background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic take on the challenge Darlene, you've certainly used the right colours here and those greys look so wonderful together with the red. Beautiful card! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, always appreciate this a lot! Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.