Monday, January 9, 2012

HOORAY! I'm so thrilled . . .

What a wonderful email I received today from 

Michael Nelsen
Blogger & Editor
 
Description: become_logo

letting me know that MY blog had been chosen as

 at Craft Corner's.  
If you get a moment, pop over and check out some of the awesome projects they have to share with us! 
Mr. Nelsen's kind words about my blog and my work certainly MADE MY DAY!
As much as I LOVE crafting and that is the reason I do it, how wonderful is it to know that your work is appreciated by others and even inspirational to some!

Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you today!
Hugs,
Darlene

5 comments:

  1. Awesome news Dar!!! Way to Go!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hun! A most worthy recipient indeed!! LOL
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Darlene! What a great award. You work so hard doing so many things and I am so happy for you!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an honor. Congratulations Darlene. Your work is always beautiful and you deserve this award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Darlene!!! Such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.