Thursday, December 8, 2011

HOLIDAY FREEBIE

Morning Everyone!  I'm headed out the door to dentist appointment 
but before I go I wanted to remind you of the 
12 Days of Christmas 
going on over at Shelly's Images

Today Shelly has an AMAZING FREEBIE for you!  It's only available for ONE DAY so do hurry over and tell your friends because they'll want this one too!!  Here is a card I offered up for this fabulous freebie ... isn't she ADORABLE!!!


While you are visiting SHELLY'S IMAGES, be sure to scroll down through the other Days in our 12 Days of Christmas.  We would LOVE to see your FAVORITE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT ... or how about sharing a COOKIE RECIPE ... or get in on the GUESSING GAME which has yet another fabulous prize offered on it.  And, much much more ... HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!    

OH YEA ... you can still play our "No Business Like Snow Business" Challenge too ... 
still time to PLAY and WIN!!!

Off I go ... the dentist is waiting!
Hugs,
Darlene

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene
    Fabulous card! Love the recipe as a background and the way you colored the lovely freebie.
    Hope you have any teeth left after your dentist appointment.(LOL)
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and amazing design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.