Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Midnight Madness Rides Again . . .


Ha! Ha!  Happy Tuesday Everyone!!  
I know ... you are probably wondering what my title means ...


Well, for today's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, I have chosen to use "priscillastyles"  Horse Head digi stamp set (set of 2)" for the focus of my creation.  My daughter has 2 horses and her horse named "Romeo" looks very much like this image.  Although he is starting to age a bit ... he still keeps an eye on the 'young lady' he rooms with named Meg and doesn't let her too far out of his site! 

(click on image to enlarge)

Now if you've never been over to the Midnight Madness Challenge, you REALLY ARE MISSING OUT!!  The sketches are ALWAYS amazing ... with not one but TWO options for you to choose from ... and Lord knows ... Priscilla is VERY GENEROUS and is ALWAYS giving away something!  For instance ... pop over now and check out the latest prize giveaway going on . . .  here's a little hint . . .

 ( Can you believe this!!   WOW!!)

Now I ask you please ... don't just go over for the goodies ... broaden your horizons and join in the sketch challenge!  I promise to come see your creation and show you some love!!  Besides, I could use the inspiration ... what do you say??? 

Okay ... it's your turn now and if YOU need inspiration, you will find ALL KINDS at the challenge blog ... those ladies are AMAZINGLY TALENTED!!!  You'll see ... check it out!!

Happy Day my friends,
Dar
 

5 comments:

  1. OH, this is wonderful. As usual, your coloring is perfect and that paper, WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really nailed this one, Darlene! Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Dar - being a member of a "horse family" I know I'll HAVE to get this digi! I really like the way you put this card together, and your coloring is awesome. The paper - is it digital? If not, can you tell me who carries it? smarch@wildblue.net
    Thank you so much, not I'm headed to the hop to see more beautiful cards. Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, this is super! Love that digi and the bg paper is PERFECT!
    Valarie Florer
    Priscillastyles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene, this is fabulous - what gorgeous coloring and the wood background is perfect!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.