Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Midnight Madness time . . .

Sakes Alive ... these week's are just 
FLYING BY!!!


It's once again time for another Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.  Today I took the EASY route ... using the Clean and Simple sketch versus the Fancy one.  I wanted to be sure and bring FULL FOCUS to this adorable image from 'priscillastyles store'.  

(click image to enlarge)
This image is called "slot mama" and since I LOVE playing the slots ... I couldn't wait to play with this image!  I found this 'chips' paper in my stash and I believe it's actually from Stampin' Up ... not sure though.  Coloring was done with Prismacolor markers and though hard to see ... gold stickles was used on the winner's light (on top of machine) as well as the coins in the pocket.

Priscilla has been going crazy with new images ... inspired by her design team suggestions and you'll certainly want to pop on over and check them out!  What a variety to choose from!

Have a wonderful day!
Darlene



Don't forget to check out my SPRINGTIME BLOG CANDY going on through Memorial Day! 

7 comments:

  1. Girl how do you get it all done??? I thought "mama" looked familiar :) Cute paper and love how you picked up the colors in it! I tend to do the simple MMSC myself but always admire those of you who can do the stepped up version!

    Have A Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waww,,, This card is a good, creative and cool,,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I can easily see you playing slot - hope you win.
    I really like the happy colors and great coloring. Wonderful card. LindaS/"priscillastyles"DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Darlene! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love it! She looks like my mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.