Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #98

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between.
"YOUR CHOICE"
 
Hello Everyone and welcome to another Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!  As you know, I am part of the "priscillastyles" design team (and very proud of that fact) and today we have NEW MEMBERS starting and anxious to share their creativity with you!  SO ... please be sure to pop on over to the Midnight Madness Challenge and below the challenge posting you will find additional creations from BOTH of Priscilla's Design Teams.  

NOW THAT'S A WEALTH OF INSPIRATION 
YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS!

Here is my creation for today . . .

I just love the vintage feel of Priscilla's 'Wash Basin Water Pitcher' digi image (found HERE) so that was my choice for this fun sketch.  Again I chose to make 'homemade' flowers, but this time they are made from vellum.  I learned the technique from my friend Selma Stevenson and you can click HERE to see how it's done.

RECIPE:
Papers:  Groovy Guava SU CS, White CS, Black CS, Bo Bunny 'Gabrielle Collection' DP, Apricot Vellum, Team CS, Old Olive SU CS
Accessories:  Prismacolor markers, Martha Stewart Lacy Butterfly Punch, Sizzix Leaf die, SU doily border punch, Martha Stewart flower punches,
Techniques:  Faux Stitching, Homemade Flowers,

I look forward to seeing YOUR creation using one (or both) of these wonderful sketches!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and if you've taken the time to comment on my creation, an EXTRA THANKS ... your comments mean so much to me!
Hugs, 
Darlene

6 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous card makes me think of spring, Darlene! Dare we hope that it may be here to stay? I don't mind the rain, as long as temp is warm. The kiddos get a bit stir crazy, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Darlene and fabby take on the sketch!!!!!! Hope you are having a great week...OOO can't wait for the warmth this weekend..woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, I love this card. Your design and colors are perfection. Fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Darlene, your card is so refreshing with its bright spring colors! Those handmade flowers are just beautiful with the butterflies which all sets off this new image beautifully! Gorgeous creation girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Darlene, this is just gorgeous! I love this image and love your colors. This is such a great take on the sketch and your handmade flowers are a WOW factor plus I always adore butterflies. You always inspire me with your creativity and all the cards you create!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Darlene..I just love your card this week..you did a great job with the basin/pitcher image. Thanks for being a part of the "priscillastyles" Design Team and thanks for your amazing card this week :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.