Wednesday, December 22, 2010

NEW to me . . .

Yesterday I told you all about CDAC (Crafter's Digital Art Center) and all the amazing digi artists who are popping up over there and creating groups that you can join and have tons of fun with.  WELL,  A new group I just became familiar with is NICECRANE DESIGNS and I was very impressed with his designs & products.  Not only digital images, but 3d, collage sheets ... well, you can CLICK HERE and check it out for yourself. 

Not only did I enjoy creating with the freebie he offered for the FREEBIE CHALLENGE, but I just had to make a few purchases of my own and here's what I've created with them.

First is an image from the above collage sheet called: A CHRISTMAS CAROL - ATC/Backgrounds

 (click image to enlarge)

 I just HAD to purchase a few other vintage Christmas ATC sheets ... they are gorgeous!  Even though my holiday creations are finished for this year ... I think I'll be creating more cards just so I can play with these beautiful images!! 

* * * *

Secondly is a really cool concept ... 3D.  My creation is made using one of the Pyramage sheets called LIFE AND COLORS Twisted Square Pyramid.  


Isn't this gorgeous??  And there are many more images available ... please be sure to check them out!!  OH, you say you'd like to see a closer view ... here ya go . . .

(click image to enlarge)
This is so easy and so impressive when completed!!  You really need to give this a try ... what fun!!  I'm sure I'll be sharing more creations using images from NICECRANE DESIGNS in the future ... these images are 'right up my alley!'

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hugs to you all!
Darlene

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations hun! Loving the 3d one!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my word girl this is just stunning! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Darlene absolutely stunning,, I love your cards,,,,,,on first your die and back is really amazing,,,,oh my,,,and These bown is awesome,,,,,,What a perfect card,,,, my friend,,,,,,, very well done,,,,,,lot of applauses,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your second card,,,,,it is an adorable pyramid sheet,,,,,oh my what a colors,,,,,,,and your central ornament is stunning,,,,,,,Thanks a million for sharing Darlene,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.