Monday, August 2, 2010

Notecard Boxed Sets

Ooops, nearly forgot I promised to share with you the boxed sets of notecards I donated to the "Ladies Afternoon Tea" on Sunday.  Here they are:











There were a couple more sets I finished at the last minute and didn't have time to photograph.  But I'm sure you get the idea!  Pretty basic cards but the ladies were thrilled to receive them.

Time to prepare dinner ... thanks for stopping by and remember, tomorrow is Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge time as well as the Crafty Secrets Forum challenge over on SCS.  I have a couple cuties to share with you tomorrow for those challenges!

Ooops before I go and speaking of challenges, there is a NEW *Wink *Wink Ink CHALLENGE beginning today over on the CDAC Group page ... please be sure to check it out and play along!  You could win free stamps!!

Thanks!
Darlene

4 comments:

  1. Wow Darlene! These are amazing! And so many of them! How do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the variety you have here. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what an awesone card sets
    just gorgeous
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, my, my, but you have been busy! And they are all top notch, GORGEOUS cards too! Great job! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.