Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just playing around!

Last week via CDAC ... I discovered a technique that I just couldn't wait to try!  I saw it done over on Sandy Hulsart's blog (Creative Moments with Sandy) and it is using a stipple brush and inks to create your background then using Stampscape stamps for create your scene.  She was demonstrating on a tag (here is a link to her other blog ... Scenes by Sandy) so I did the same.  Here's what I came up with ... what do you think??

Unfortunately the tags I used are not of the highest quality ... but maybe after I add the ribbon they won't look too bad!  This was SO MUCH FUN and I just LOVE creating these scenes!!  I have several Stampscapes images so all I needed was to play around with my background colors and I was in scene making heaven.  

Please be sure to pop on over to Sandy's blogs ... you won't be sorry!!  She's one talented lady!!

Hope your weekend was fun!  I'm exhausted ... just got back a short while ago from the Family Reunion I was telling you about!  Ooooo ate too much ... talked too much ... laughed too much .... Oooooo I need to go to bed!!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs to ya!!

Darlene

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dar
    I have watched this tut myself...Sandy is fantastic!!!!
    Buttttt....Way to go girl these are STUNNING!!!!
    Such gorgeous colours in both and the scenes make you want to walk in them too....
    GORGEOUS!!!
    Hugs Alison
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Darlene, This is AWESOME. I am amazed that the coloring is done with a stipple brush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, these are absolutely terrific! Thanks for the link to the tutorial. Great job!
    Kris, Wadsworth, OH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.