Monday, July 26, 2010

Sharing the fun ...

I found time this weekend to play with a few of the many digi images I have colored and ready to create with, laying on my work table.  I would like to share those with you this afternoon!  All of these artists can be found over on CDAC (Crafter's Digital Art Center).  You can either click on GROUPS tab to find each artist's individual group ... or you can find them on the main page ... be sure to check out that Main Page ... there are NEW things happening all the time!!!  I hope you'll become a part of this fun network ... there are some AMAZING digi artists out there and to get you started in the digi world ... there is a TON of freebies being offered.  If you have questions ... just let me (or any of the other board members) know ... we'll help you out!! 

First is a creation using the cute little Kittie by Robyn's Fetish ...
Someone over on CDAC (not saying WHO) mentioned that with the blue under the kittie's feet ... it appears maybe she had an "accident" ... please be assured that was NOT my intention!  Although she does make a valid point ... LOL!

How about this fun PURSE digi by Shelly's Images ...

It's the perfect time of the year for CHERRIES ... doesn't this cherry image by Doodle Pantry look good enough to eat!?!  Gotta love that Crystal Effects to give your creation that "real" factor!

And last by not least ... time to get started on those holiday cards and I am using this adorable digi from Angela over at Sew Many Cards called "Eris Christmas Lights".  I decided to get a little creative with my Nestabilites Nestled Tree dies.  This is actually all on the front ... the holiday wishes are on the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If by chance you have questions on any of these creations, please do not hesitate to ask!  I hope you will take a moment and pop on over to CDAC and check out some of these artists ... they are amazing!  I wish I could draw ... I'm still in the "stick figure" phase!  LOL!!

Hugs to you all!
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.