Saturday, April 3, 2010

SO SAD ...

It saddens me today to tell you that the SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT challenge blog is now CLOSED!  It was a very difficult decision for our leader Vicki Parsons to make but it no doubt was the right one!  Life has a habit of taking us is various directions and right now Vicki needs the time with her family and we all know how important our family is!!

I just want to express what a WONDERFUL time I had being a part of her design team!  The most wonderful group of ladies ever and Vicki was the leader of all leaders!!  Always there to encourage, console and share her fun ways with each of us!  YOU WILL BE MISSED MY FRIEND!!

I pray God will be with her on this new adventure and will brings her back to us here at blogland again one day!  If you would like to see Vicki's farewell message, you can read it HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this. I know how much you enjoyed the Saturday Spotlight and how much you liked Vicki. I will keep her in my prayers. Hopefully she will be back soon.

    BTW, your blog looks great. Learned how to make your own banner I see. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. :( I just found Saturday spotlight a few weeks ago, and was really enjoying it. I wish Vicki well...she will be missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.