Thursday, April 1, 2010

Even more digi fun ...

I hope you are having as beautiful a day as we are here in N.E. Ohio!!  I just wanted to share a few fun *Wink *Wink Ink digi creations with you before going back outside to play (work)!  

My creation on the left is using the digi called "Owlfie.  This is the PRECOLORED image you receive when you purchase any of Melanie's digis ... along with a transparent & Black/White.   On the right is a last minute Easter creation using the "Farm Friends" digi.  This too is PRECOLORED and I simply cut it out with my craft knife and positioned it on my Pixie Press dp layout.  (Click on the image for a larger view).

One of Melanie's latest creations and one of my favorites is this adorable image called "In A Jam".  Coupled with this beautiful Basic Grey Wisteria designer paper ... this little guy will put a smile on anyone's face!!  I just love using Crystal Effects to make the jar shiny and look real!  How cool is that!!


Please take a moment to check out all the fun images Melanie has in her store  and be sure to check out the upcoming fun on her blog too!   


Well ... back outdoor for some additional flower bed cleaning ... see you tomorrow when I will have a new RAISE THE BAR challenge creation to share with you!!

5 comments:

  1. Those cards are awesome. And I absolutely love how that glass jar looks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Darlene LOVE your wink wink creations gf!!! I just love Melanie's images and you know how to rock them!!! Enjoy this warm up wow is it ever GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome, girlfriend! You have been busy! Love these! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been doing such a lovely job! I LOVE these ADORABLE cards and what you've been doing with the *Wink *Wink Ink images! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlene - these cards are awesome and I love your paper choices...

    great job and thanks for sharing

    tina
    mommy scraps alot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.