Sunday, April 11, 2010

1 Card - 5 Challenges

Here we are at the beginning of another week already!!  
My Sundays are always peaceful ... 
and for that I am very thankful!!

Today, I am in a "vintage" mood, my favorite style of creating!  And after checking out a few challenges, I have come up with this creation. 

(click on image for larger view)
I have several ways to satisfy my "vintage image needs" and today I have used one of the beauties found over on Art Creations Friday(If by chance I forget to attach the link to any of the vintage sites I refer to in my postings, you can always find them on my "Vintage Creations & Links" page ... located under my header).  The designer paper used here is K&Co Ancestry ... I just love that paper pack!  The three border punches are: SU lace ... Fiskars Apron Lace ... and Martha Stewart Arch Lattice.  For the matting I have used Nestabilities Classic & Scallop Ovals as well as the Classic Circles.  The ribbons, brads & charm all came from JoAnn's.
Here are the challenges this card covers:
 Card Patterns Sketch #59 - Basic sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges - 1 ribbon, 2 buttons or brads and the use of 3 different punches
Stamp Something - Stitching (real or faux)
Our Creative Corner - Use Bows
Dare You To Digi Stamp - Metal  (hope this qualifies ... not a "digi image" but is an internet image which I consider digital).

We seem to be off to a very slow start here at the Pavlick house today ... guess I'd better get out of the crafting cave and see what DH has in mind and get this day moving!!  Thanks for stopping by today ... your visits & comments mean so much to me!!

Tomorrow is *Wink *Wink Ink DT day and I have another "cutie" to share with you!  Hope to see you there!!

14 comments:

  1. WOw beautiful! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so yummy! I love those colours together with the vintage style, and all your lovely borders too!
    Wonderful! Hope you gave a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love the Vintage feel of this card! Very Pretty! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dar,
    You know how I love your vintage cards, this one is no exception! I simply love the colors, all the border punches and that image is priceless! Fabby job, sweet friend!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and vintage feel...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your border puches!! Such a pretty card Darlene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Aqua and black are just perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vintage card! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Darlene!!! WOWZA

    Hugs & blessings, maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful, love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage card. Lovely image and I like the words to.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week @ DU2DS xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.