Friday, March 19, 2010

Raise The Bar Challenge #10 - Fruits of Labour

Happy Friday Everyone!

As promised, here I am again with another Raise The Bar Challenge creation!!  This week it's all about the FRUITS of LABOUR ... so to speak!!   You are to use FRUIT on your creation ... whether it be in the image, designer paper, ribbon ... whatever ... it's up to you!!  Fun huh!!

Yesterday I shared with you a little "snippet" of my creation ... well here it is in it's entirety!!  I haven't used any of my House Mouse images in a very long time (don't really have THAT many) ... when I read this week's challenge, I knew exactly what direction I was headed in!!  What do you think??
 Such a fun and easy creation!  Please be sure to check out of fun creations by the other "Bar Tenders"!  Their blogs are listed/linked on my sidebar!  

Hope you're having a wonderful day!  I'm headed over to one of my favorite stamping stores in Zoar, Ohio (The Stamp Pad) today to purchase my tickets for the upcoming Adventures in Stamping held here in Akron, OH the last weekend in April!  (Guess I'd better start saving my pennies [dollars] too!!)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please come back tomorrow for another Saturday Spotlight Challenge.  Here's a snippet for you!!  Hope you  have sunshine today ... we do here in NE Ohio and I'm going to "soak it up!"  Happy Stamping Everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. I love your card! The colors are so vibrant, and those mice--adorable!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Darlene this image is just TOOOO SWEET, love your coloring on this sweetie and you used the perfect dp girl!!! Enjoy your trip to see June!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun - lovely bright colours - love those cheeky mice!!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Dar!! I sooo love that image!! Too stinkin' cute hun!! Your coloring is just fabulous girl and I so love your little snippet!! TEE!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....so cute!!!!! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene perfect card!!!! Love everything about it!!! Darn wish I were going to Zoar too!!!Tell June I said "Hi"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dar,
    I love your strawberry card! Aw, so "sweet"! Love the polka dot ribbon along with the plaid papers! Your coloring is divine!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Darlene! Hope you had fun at the scrapbook store, and that you didn't get into TOO much trouble!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image for "fruits of labor". :) I love those house mouse images! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a huge House Mouse fan (and I don't have that many either **wink**). Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.