Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SCS Crafty Secrets Forum Challenge



Today's Crafty Secrets Challege is hosted by Marcy and she has asked us to use a "Splash of Color" ... actually after reading it closer, it says:




Use a monochromatic scheme for your card, then add a splash of one other
color using embellies, your favorite coloring medium, cardstock, etc.



... ooops. Looks like I might have to do another card ... sure hope Marcy doesn't send out the Crafty Secrets police, LOL!!!





When I opened my Crafty Secrets stamp drawer, this cute "Sweet Stuff" set jumped out and said "use me for today's challenge" ... which of course I had to do!! The background, main image & sentiment were stamped in Close to Cocoa ink and stamped on Whisper White cardstock. Matting cardstock is SU Close to Cocoa . My "Splash of Color" comes from the Prisma pencil/gamsol coloring, Michael's satin ribbon & Making Memories brads. I've rounded the bottom using my Creative Memories corner rounder.




The inside sentiment stamp is by Versus Rubber Stamps and the flower is from the SU Fabulous Flowers set.





I must admit I'm really bad about finishing the inside of my cards until I need to use them ... but I'm going to try and change my ways and share with you more insides (as well as) outsides of my cards.




Thanks so much for stopping by today ... hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.