Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #8



Today's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge was a real DOOZIE this week! I had to really think about this one and I'm still not sure I like the outcome. The DT samples are amazing ... if you haven't checked out Priscillastyles blog yet ... you really should!!!!







There were no stamps or ink used on this creation. My image came from http://www.digitalcollagesheets.com/ and is from "The Lady's Closet" collage sheet. My background panel of designer paper is from K&Co. The other papers are scraps I had laying on my table. The ribbon is by Darice and is zig-zagged which I when over with Diamond Stickles. Here are other supplies used for this card:
Papers: K&Co. dp, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Pink Passion, Green Galore, Basic Grey (scrap)
Accessories: Darice ribbon, Prima flowers, Making Memories brads, Stickles (diamond & pink), Nestabilities



Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are planning a fun filled July 4th weekend!! We have friends coming to visit tomorrow and I can't wait to see them again. Happy Stamping!

14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image. The beads on the scallop are a nice touch.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, perfectly done!! The beautiful image and the colors on the dp blend so well together.

    Thanks for playing with us at the MMSC this week!

    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT...especially those colors.
    What a great image..love the touch of stickles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative take on the sketch, especially with the scallops,Darlene!
    Thanks for playing this week, see you at the next one, xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage look and your fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors on this one and they go beautifully with the cute image. Beads are the perfect touch. I love your bridal card a couple of posts down also. I bought that set a few months back and still haven't used it - what's new right - LOL?!? Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. I love the way you tied in the flowers with the pictured flowers. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us… Always a pleasure to stop by your blog :) See you next week and Happy 4th of July :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene, you not only get the thumbs up from me but also my son!!!! He loves your card. Gorgeously put together as always. Perfect in every way!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is vintage beauty all wrapped up in sweetness. :) Gorgeous colors! I love your cards Darlene! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I especially like the zig-zag ribbon. We have no plans for 4th July (Praise Dee Lord!) but guess what ... we brought home a new 8-week old kitten! So our weekend will be entertaining! We need a name ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous image and card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Darlene!
    Your colors are fabulous. Just perfect! I can't wait to see what you make next week!

    Sue
    MMDT Member
    Blog: http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
    Store: www.mcmahonfivedesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.