Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SCS Sketch Challenge #228


My card for this week's SCS Sketch Challenge is basically made from ALL Anna Griffin designer papers. I've had this 8x8 pack of paper for a long time and use it very sparingly because it is so beautiful with all it's textures and patterns. For some reason I decided to stop "hoarding" and made a beautiful card that will make someone smile.
The sentiment is by Hero Arts and after stamping with Wild Wasabi ink onto Whisper White paper, I clear embossed it. I used my Nestabilities (Label Three) die cut for the shape and before removing from the die cut, I used a sponge applicator & Groovey Guava ink for the coloring. The "latice work" panel is actually the "flip side" of the grava panel. The satin ribbon is by Darice, pearls by Mark Richards and birds by Martha Stewart.
I wished my blog had "touch vision" so you could feel the texture of these papers. Hope you enjoyed viewing this card as much as I enjoyed making it! Thanks for stopping by ... have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Dar! I love Anna Griffin paper and have some too! I've had it forever and maybe I need to start using it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know 'Flowers and Sunshine' brighten my day, so I LOVE this card! I agree with you about PCP, its hard to stay active with both PCP and SCS, I noticed there has been zero activity with the Crafty Secrets Group on PCP for weeks now. I try to remember to check out what going on PCP at least once a week, but its hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.